22bet is one of the leading bookmakers in the territory of modern Kenya. The operator is deservedly included in the top of the most popular sports companies, which provide Kenyan players with the widest possible line of bets on national sports and especially football.
This company is owned and operated by Marikit Holdings Ltd Casinos in Cyprus. At the same time, the date of its foundation is considered to be 2018 – the time when it went online. Although it was founded much earlier and represented ground points for accepting sports betting.
In Kenya, this company is known for its extensive sports painting, generous bonus program and high coefficients. But you can find out more about this in the article “22Bet Betting Site” on our resource.
22BET How to Deposit?
Before you get the opportunity to top up your gaming account, you need to register on the official website of the bookmaker or through its mobile application, and then log in. Registration takes only a few seconds and we also talk about it in detail in one of the articles on our website.
As for financial transactions directly, today dozens of methods of account replenishment are available on the official website of the bookmaker.
In addition to common methods (deposit from a bank card, via e-wallets or phone), the office also provides players with many other, less popular ones.
To date, you can even top up your account with crypto-currency. The abundance of payment methods on the bookmaker’s website is created solely for the convenience of players.
And now let’s take a detailed look at 22bet how to deposit using different deposit methods.
Top Up Your Account with a Bank Card
Many owners of Visa, Mastercard and other plastic cards want to know how to make a deposit via a bank card. Given the convenience of this payment method, it is not surprising that it is the most popular among the bookmaker’s players.
So, to top up your account via the card, you need to:
- Click on the icon with the image of the currency.
- In the “Bank cards” section, select the card you need and click “Top up“.
- In the window that opens, dial the deposit amount (at least 50 KES) and click “Next“.
- After that, another window will appear with a redirect to your bank’s website.
- Confirm the payment (usually via SMS, which will contain information about 22bet paybill number)
After that, your account will be instantly replenished and you will be able to place bets. The maximum enrollment time is 15 minutes.
If the money has not been credited to your balance after this time, contact the online support of the site.
Top Up via Online Banking
This method of depositing funds is similar to the first one, but here the process is facilitated by the fact that you do not need to enter 22bet paybill number and other information.
- Go to “Payments”, search for the “Internet Banking” section and, selecting your bank in the list, click “Top up“.
- You will be redirected to the bank’s website, where you will need to log in and confirm the payment
The received money will also be displayed in the “Main Account” section and will be immediately available for betting.
Top Up Account via Phone
Sometimes players need to make a deposit with a bookmaker using their mobile network operator. There is nothing easier than to top up your balance via your phone.
- To get started, go to the “Payments” section on the official website of the office and select “Mobile payments“.
- Find your operator and click “Top up“.
- Next, you need to dial the deposit amount in the window that opens, as well as your phone number. (Attention! You must enter the phone number that you specified during registration).
- Click “Confirm“, wait for the SMS with the confirmation code and enter it in a new window.
The credited funds will immediately become available for the game. As everywhere else, min. the deposit amount via phone is 50 KES.
Top Up via Online Wallets
The next deposit method is replenishment via an electronic wallet.
So, in order to make a deposit, you need to:
- Go to the “Payments” section.
- In the list, find the method you are interested in and click on “Top up“.
- A new window will open (it is slightly different for different methods), in which you need to enter the following information: your mobile phone number or account number.
- Click on the “Confirm” button.
- In the next window that appears, you must log in to your wallet and confirm the payment information again.
Top Up Your Deposit via 22bet M-Pesa
M-pessa is one of the most popular payment systems in the African market and usually one of the fastest transaction methods.
To do this, the player must:
- Open the “Deposit Replenishment” section.
- Select the 22bet M-pesa method.
- Click the “Top up” button to make the payment.
- Enter the amount you need to top up.
- Click “Continue“.
- Confirm the operation.
Other Deposit Methods
There are many other less popular ways. These include:
- Prepaid cards. You buy a card that has a certain amount of funds credited to the account. You can top up your account by entering a combination of numbers indicated on the card.
- Bank transfer. Come to the branch of your bank and transfer cash to the account.
- Payment in crypto-currency. If, for example, you have Bitcoin, you can use it to top up your balance on the site. To do this, you need to read the QR Code through the application, and write down or copy the account number.
Deposit replenishment is available not only through the website, but also through the Mobile App, which we described in detail in one of our articles on the website.
Below is a table with a limit with the terms of crediting to the account.
|Name of the payment system||The amount||Time||Commission fee|
|Visa||from 50 KES to 10.000 KES||instantly||0%|
|Matercard||from 50 KES to 10.000 KES||instantly||0%|
|Entro pay||from 50 KES to 5.000 KES||instantly||0%|
|Skrill||from 50 KES to 5.000 KES||instantly||0%|
|Perfect money||from 50 KES to 5.000 KES||instantly||0%|
|E-pay||from 50 KES to 5.000 KES||instantly||0%|
|Neteller||from 50 KES to 5.000 KES||instantly||0%|
|ecoPayz||from 50 KES to 5.000 KES||instantly||0%|
|Payeer||from 50 KES to 5.000 KES||instantly||0%|
|Amigo||from 50 KES to 5.000 KES||instantly||0%|
|Dash||from 50 KES to 5.000 KES||instantly||0%|
|Ethereum||from 50 KES to 5.000 KES||instantly||0%|
|Cash||from 50 KES to 5.000 KES||instantly||0%|
|Gamecredits||from 50 KES to 5.000 KES||instantly||0%|
|Nem||from 50 KES to 5.000 KES||instantly||0%|
22BET How to Withdraw Money?
Now the number of payment methods on the bookmaker’s website has almost reached hundreds.
All these methods are conveniently divided into categories. So, you can withdraw money to a bank card, an electronic wallet, use a mobile payment or request a bank transfer. Among the innovative options are crypto-currencies and electronic vouchers. Noteworthy is the fact that the mobile application, which we have already described on our website, also allows you to request money withdrawal to any payment system.
So, in order to withdraw winnings from 22bet, you need:
- Go to the official website and log in by entering your username and password.
- Log into your Personal Account and select “Withdraw from account” in the menu that opens.
- Choose any payment method that is convenient for you.
Attention! Withdrawal of funds is possible only to the system with which the last deposit was made.
Now let’s talk about each output method in more detail.
Withdraw Money Using a Bank Card
The withdrawal of funds to the card is the most popular method among African players, therefore, you can easily request the withdrawal of money to the card.
To withdraw money to a bank card, you need:
- On the official website of the bookmaker in your Personal Account, select “Withdraw from account”.
- Select the desired card and in the window that opens, enter the required amount, as well as your card number and its expiration date.
- Then there will be a redirect to your bank’s website. In the window that appears, you need to enter the password from the SMS that will come to your phone number and confirm the payment.
As a rule, the enrollment time is from one to three days. However, in some cases, the procedure may take up to 5 working days.
Withdraw Money to an Online Wallet
In order to withdraw winnings to an electronic wallet, you must:
- Go to the office’s website and log in through your Personal Account, go to the “Withdraw from account” section.
- Next, in the “Electronic wallets” section, select your service.
- After that, a window will appear in which you need to enter the withdrawal amount and the phone number to which the wallet is linked.
- Click the “Confirm” button.
- An SMS message with a numeric password will be sent to the specified phone number. Type it into the window that opens to confirm the transfer.
Withdraw Funds From the Account to the Phone
If there are not so many funds left on your gaming account, and your phone is running out of money, you can top up your mobile operator account. The process of withdrawing funds to the phone is quite simple and differs little from the methods already described.
To withdraw to the account of a mobile operator, you must:
- On the official website of the bookmaker, select the “Withdraw from account” section in your Personal Account.
- Among the withdrawal methods, we find “Mobile payments” and select the desired operator
- Enter the withdrawal amount, as well as the phone number and confirm the transaction.
- In the window that appears, you will need to enter the password that was sent to your phone.
- We confirm the transfer.
The money will arrive within a few minutes. No commission is charged.
Withdrawal Limits and Their Terms
It is worth noting that the same conditions apply to the vast majority of all available payment systems. So, the minimum withdrawal amount is 100 KES, and the maximum is usually unlimited.
The term for crediting money is limited to 15 minutes. The only exception is bank cards, the transfer to which can take from 1 minute to 5 days, as the information on the official website says.
As for the commission, the bookmaker does not charge any additional interest for the withdrawal of funds. This applies to absolutely all methods. However, the payment systems themselves can charge a small percentage for using their services.
|Name of the payment system||The amount||Time||Commission fee|
|Visa||from 100 KES||1-7 days.||0%|
|Matercard||from 100 KES||1-7 days.||0%|
|Entro pay||from 100 KES to 10.000 KES||15 min.||0%|
|Skrill||from 100 KES to 10.000 KES||15 min.||0%|
|Perfect money||from 100 KES to 10.000 KES||15 min.||0%|
|E-pay||from 100 KES to 10.000 KES||15 min.||0%|
|Neteller||from 100 KES to 10.000 KES||15 min.||0%|
|ecoPayz||from 100 KES to 10.000 KES||15 min.||0%|
|Payeer||from 100 KES to 10.000 KES||15 min.||0%|
|Amigo||from 100 KES to 10.000 KES||15 min.||0%|
|Dash||from 100 KES to 10.000 KES||15 min.||0%|
|Ethereum||from 100 KES to 10.000 KES||15 min.||0%|
|Cash||from 100 KES to 10.000 KES||15 min.||0%|
|Gamecredits||from 100 KES to 10.000 KES||15 min.||0%|
|Nem||from 100 KES to 10.000 KES||15 min.||0%|
Problems with Crediting and Withdrawing Funds
Some players complain that they experience some problems when trying to deposit and withdraw funds. And if the issue is solved quickly with replenishment and the problem most often lies in the failure of the payment system, then everything is a little more complicated with cashing out.
Let’s consider the main cases when there may be hitches with transactions.
- Attempt to withdraw bonus money. On the bookmaker’s website there is a main account (all the money that you put into your account) and a bonus account – additional funds allocated by the office as an incentive. If the money in your main account has run out and remains only on the bonus account, you will not be able to withdraw it.
- Withdrawal of money without bonus wagering.
- Transaction error or “Choose Another Payment System!”. This message may appear if the player tries to withdraw to the wrong payment system with which he made a deposit last time. This is a common practice in all modern English bookmakers — just choose the method that you used to top up your account.
Thus, it is very easy to top up a deposit or withdraw money from the 22bet bookmaker, just use the instructions provided. The abundance of available payment systems on the site, as well as the absence of commission and a fast payment period makes this bookmaker one of the best in the entire Russian market.